I have a pair of wire wheels that were spares for a 1963 AH-3000 BJ7 I purchased in 1970. Though used, they were never mounted on the car and
have been kept indoors since 1970. They are painted, not chromed. I believe I also have the lead hammer for the knock-oﬀ.
Moving sale • Doug Flagg
He has parts from his many years of Healeying which are not moving with him. Doug is oﬀering to list and or/club members. It is mostly 100/4 stuﬀ. If anyone may have an interest, pictures are available.
Email Doug at dwﬂagg@juno.com
One of the most interesting items is a 100/4 BN2 instrument panel, completely redone by Rich Chrysler shortly before his passing, black with silver insert around the instruments.
Seat Foam sets for early Healey BN1 to BJ7 Moss numbers 856-198 ( right side) 856-218 ( lef side ) Moss cost $105
each $75.00 for both
Seat metal frame base Moss part 856-260 right side BN1 ,2 , 4 some rust pin holes $75.00
Horn Lucas 9 H is it from an early Healey Not sure of the mount. Stevejekogian1@gmail.com
1957 Longbridge BN4 items
1. – NOS Burgess 2 in and 1 out muffler.
2. – NOS valance
3. – a used early correct radiator for those BN4s before C.E 31100 . 4. – used sets of early side curtain frames
5. – owners handbook – pub # 996/F January 1957 sixth edition
6. – owners handbook – pub # 97H 996H May 1957 eighth edition
Contact Jim Lesher at email@example.com
Speedometer reads 56,839. Project car, not all parts are assembled to the car. $5000 of mechanical repairs completed in 2010. Car has been garaged since. Rust repair needed in front, left floor and sill. Many body panels provided. Car is located in the Chicago area. Call for more details.
219-322-5806 – leave message and I’ll call back.
2008 Porsche Cayman
Speed yellow, Black interior, preferred package plus, 5 speed manual, 19 inch Tech Art wheels 4,000 miles on new tires, new battery, 2nd owner, 33,000 miles
$22,500 Jim 973-635
1995 Lotus Esprit S4
Engine: 264hp mid-mounted turbocharged Lotus 2.2L inline 4
Transmission: 5-speed manual transaxle
Features: Power steering, power brakes (front=Brembo), ABS, power windows & door locks, radio, CD changer, air conditioning, anti-theft, lift-out roof panel, heated remote mirrors
Color: Monaco White w/Light Grey interior
Performance: 0-60 acceleration = 4.7 sec, top speed = 165mph
Modifications: Wheels upgraded to 17” OZ split-rim 3-piece (original 17” OZ 5-spoke included with sale)
Exhaust upgraded to duals by original dealer
Rear splitter painted white to match body by original dealer
• Relatively rare – only 625 Esprit S4s were produced between 1994 and 1995.
• 27K miles – 2 owners
• Purchased new from Lotus dealer in Austin, Texas in 1995
• Serviced by original owner at that dealer
• Purchased by me from original owner through a broker in March 2004
• Serviced by me at RS Motorsports and New Vernon Coach and Motor Works
• All service records including original window sticker provided
Price = $35,900 • Andy Smith: 908-879-1740 (Chester, NJ) or firstname.lastname@example.org