September 8-11 • Chester County, PaHosted by the Brandywine Region
ABOUT ENCOUNTER 2021September 8-11 • Chester County, Pa.
Hosted by the Brandywine Region
See map below
- One show car plus two adults and children under 21
- Hospitality Room access throughout the event
- Tech sessions Thursday and Friday
- Thursday rallye, Friday gymkhana, Saturday funkhana
- Thursday Charity Auction & Social, including one free beverage plus cheeses, fruit and vegetable crudites
- Encounter Car Show on Saturday
HOST HOTELSheraton Great Valley Hotel
707 East Lancaster Avenue
Order shirts by August 17 to pick up at Encounter.
Place orders on Registration form.
Entries into the judged concours must be pre-approved. Deadline is July 1, 2021.
Use the button below to contact the Concours Coordinator, or call 302-378-7287 for information.
Do NOT register or pay for Concours entry until your car has been approved.
WEDNESDAY September 8
- Tour and Happy Hour, American Helicopter Museum & Education Centerin West Chester, Pa. See choppers, autogyros, drones. Four miles from the hotel – Take your car and get great photos! 4-6 p.m. | $10
- Rallye school, 8:30 a.m.
- Rallye begins, 9 a.m., from hotel through beautiful Pennsylvania countryside
- Tech session, 2 p.m.
- Welcome Reception, 6 p.m.
- Charity Auction to benefit American Diabetes Association, 8 p.m.
- Gymkhana, 9 a.m.-noon
- Tech session, 1 p.m.
- Mardi Gras Dinner, 5 p.m. | $35 adults/$10 children
- Valve Cover Races following dinner
- Funkhana, 9-11 a.m.
- Concours judging, 9 a.m.-Noon
- Encounter Car Show, noon-3 p.m.
- English Dinner & Awards, 6-10 p.m. | $50 adults/$10 children